top of page

What We Do

At Falco & Falco, PLLC, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of legal services. Our team of experienced attorneys are proficient in focused practice areas and have over 40 years of combined experience in these fields.

Distanced Couple

Family Law

Family matters can be some of the most emotionally taxing experiences of a person's life. When emotions are involved, it can be hard to see things clearly and know how to move forward. That is what we're here for. We can help walk you through the following:

Divorce (with or without children)


Modification of a Prior Order

Child Support


Grandparent Access

CPS Cases

Cases involving the Texas Attorney General

Termination of Parental Rights


We also help sort out property issues with the following:

Pre-marital Agreement

Partition and Exchange Agreement


When a loved one passes away, life can become very stressful and you may not be sure what to do next. We are here to make taking care of your loved one's estate as simple as we possibly can. You might be asking yourself: When do I need to get an attorney to help me take care of my loved one's estate? Here is a list of what we do:​

Probating a Will (Typed or Handwritten)

Administering an Estate when there is no Will

Determining the Heirs to an Estate

Transferring title to property after someone passes away

If you do not have a Will or have not yet thought about Estate Planning, we'd be happy to help you with:

Drafting and Executing a Will

Power of Attorney (Medical and Statutory)

Advanced Directive (end of life care)

HIPAA Release

people and mourning concept - woman with white lily flowers and coffin at funeral in churc
Leg Injury

Personal Injury

If you or a loved one has been injured due to the reckless, negligent, or intentional actions of another, the person or entity who injured you may be financially liable for your damages. While you're dealing with the trauma of the accident, let us deal with the responsible parties and insurance companies. Don't let insurance adjusters pressure you into and early settlement or talking you into taking less than you deserve - let us help with:

Payment of Medical Bills

Recouping Lost Wages

Compensation for Pain and Suffering

Other Economic Damages

Setting up an Annuity or Trust


When life doesn't go as planned, and a loved one is unable to care for themself, you may be called upon to assist them by making day-to-day decisions on their behalf. This type of legal relationship is called a Guardianship. If you believe your loved one may need this type of care, we can help you through the following:

Obtaining a PCME

Filing for Temporary or Permanent Guardianship

Exploring alternatives to Guardianships

Filing Annual Reports

Playing Video Games
Aerial View of Farmhouse


Living, and working, in a rural area naturally leads to a higher volume of property transfers. Many people handle the sale of property on their own, but aren't quite sure how to effectuate the sale from a legal standpoint. Whether you're selling a couple of acres of land to a neighbor or gifting your homestead to your daughter, we can help. Here's what we do:

Warranty Deeds (cash or gift)

Deeds of Trust

Releases of Liens

Partition Agreements

With the high volume of property transfers sometimes comes property disputes. If you have a dispute with someone else about property ownership, we'd be happy to assist you. We handle these types of lawsuits:

Trespass to Try Title

Suit to Quiet Title

Adverse Possession


bottom of page